Communicated by Pui-Yan Kwok
Genetic Variant on PDGFRL Associated with Behçet Disease in Chinese Han Populations
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 74–78, January 2013
How to Cite
Hou, S., Xiao, X., Zhou, Y., Zhu, X., Li, F., Kijlstra, A. and Yang, P. (2013), Genetic Variant on PDGFRL Associated with Behçet Disease in Chinese Han Populations. Hum. Mutat., 34: 74–78. doi: 10.1002/humu.22208
Contract grant sponsors: Natural Science Foundation Major International (Regional) Joint Research Project (30910103912); National Natural Science Foundation Project (81070723, 81270990); Program for the Training of a Hundred Outstanding S&T Leaders of Chongqing Municipality, Chongqing Key Laboratory of Ophthalmology (CSTC, 2008CA5003); Key Project of Natural Science Foundation (81130019); Chongqing Natural Science Foundation (CSTC, 2010BB5389); Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China (20115503110002); Fund for PAR-EU Scholars Program.
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2012 09:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- Natural Science Foundation Major International (Regional) Joint Research Project. Grant Number: 30910103912
- National Natural Science Foundation Project. Grant Numbers: 81070723, 81270990
- Chongqing Key Laboratory of Ophthalmology. Grant Number: 2008CA5003
- Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 81130019
- Chongqing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2010BB5389
- Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20115503110002
- PAR-EU Scholars Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!