Communicated by Pui-Yan Kwok
Genetic Variant on PDGFRL Associated with Behçet Disease in Chinese Han Populations
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 74–78, January 2013
How to Cite
Hou, S., Xiao, X., Zhou, Y., Zhu, X., Li, F., Kijlstra, A. and Yang, P. (2013), Genetic Variant on PDGFRL Associated with Behçet Disease in Chinese Han Populations. Hum. Mutat., 34: 74–78. doi: 10.1002/humu.22208
Contract grant sponsors: Natural Science Foundation Major International (Regional) Joint Research Project (30910103912); National Natural Science Foundation Project (81070723, 81270990); Program for the Training of a Hundred Outstanding S&T Leaders of Chongqing Municipality, Chongqing Key Laboratory of Ophthalmology (CSTC, 2008CA5003); Key Project of Natural Science Foundation (81130019); Chongqing Natural Science Foundation (CSTC, 2010BB5389); Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China (20115503110002); Fund for PAR-EU Scholars Program.
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2012 09:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- Natural Science Foundation Major International (Regional) Joint Research Project. Grant Number: 30910103912
- National Natural Science Foundation Project. Grant Numbers: 81070723, 81270990
- Chongqing Key Laboratory of Ophthalmology. Grant Number: 2008CA5003
- Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 81130019
- Chongqing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2010BB5389
- Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20115503110002
- PAR-EU Scholars Program
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.