Communicated by Jürgen Horst
JP-45/JSRP1 Variants Affect Skeletal Muscle Excitation–Contraction Coupling by Decreasing the Sensitivity of the Dihydropyridine Receptor
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 184–190, January 2013
How to Cite
Yasuda, T., Delbono, O., Wang, Z.-M., Messi, M. L., Girard, T., Urwyler, A., Treves, S. and Zorzato, F. (2013), JP-45/JSRP1 Variants Affect Skeletal Muscle Excitation–Contraction Coupling by Decreasing the Sensitivity of the Dihydropyridine Receptor. Hum. Mutat., 34: 184–190. doi: 10.1002/humu.22209
Contract grant sponsors: Department of Anesthesia, Basel University Hospital; Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF 310030-129785); Association Française contre les Myopathies (AFM); National Institutes of Health (grants AG13934 and AG15820); Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (No. 23592291); Wake Forest University Pepper Older Americans Independence Center (P30-AG21332).
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2012 09:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- Department of Anesthesia
- Basel University Hospital
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: SNF 310030-129785
- Association Française contre les Myopathies (AFM)
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: AG13934, AG15820
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 23592291
- Wake Forest University Pepper Older Americans Independence Center. Grant Number: P30-AG21332
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!