Communicated by Richard G. H. Cotton
General Olfactory Sensitivity Database (GOSdb): Candidate Genes and their Genomic Variations
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 32–41, January 2013
How to Cite
Keydar, I., Ben-Asher, E., Feldmesser, E., Nativ, N., Oshimoto, A., Restrepo, D., Matsunami, H., Chien, M.-S., Pinto, J. M., Gilad, Y., Olender, T. and Lancet, D. (2013), General Olfactory Sensitivity Database (GOSdb): Candidate Genes and their Genomic Variations. Hum. Mutat., 34: 32–41. doi: 10.1002/humu.22212
Contract grant sponsor: NIH (grants DC04657 and DC006070 to D.R. and A.O.); NIA (grant K23 AG036762 to J.P.); Crown Human Genome Center; ISF Legacy grant.
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 AUG 2012 12:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DC04657, DC006070
- NIA. Grant Number: K23 AG036762
- Crown Human Genome Center
- ISF Legacy grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!