Communicated by Richard G. H. Cotton
General Olfactory Sensitivity Database (GOSdb): Candidate Genes and their Genomic Variations
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 32–41, January 2013
How to Cite
Keydar, I., Ben-Asher, E., Feldmesser, E., Nativ, N., Oshimoto, A., Restrepo, D., Matsunami, H., Chien, M.-S., Pinto, J. M., Gilad, Y., Olender, T. and Lancet, D. (2013), General Olfactory Sensitivity Database (GOSdb): Candidate Genes and their Genomic Variations. Hum. Mutat., 34: 32–41. doi: 10.1002/humu.22212
Contract grant sponsor: NIH (grants DC04657 and DC006070 to D.R. and A.O.); NIA (grant K23 AG036762 to J.P.); Crown Human Genome Center; ISF Legacy grant.
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 AUG 2012 12:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DC04657, DC006070
- NIA. Grant Number: K23 AG036762
- Crown Human Genome Center
- ISF Legacy grant
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.