Communicated by Rachel Karchin
Calibration of Multiple In Silico Tools for Predicting Pathogenicity of Mismatch Repair Gene Missense Substitutions
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 255–265, January 2013
How to Cite
Thompson, B. A., Greenblatt, M. S., Vallee, M. P., Herkert, J. C., Tessereau, C., Young, E. L., Adzhubey, I. A., Li, B., Bell, R., Feng, B., Mooney, S. D., Radivojac, P., Sunyaev, S. R., Frebourg, T., Hofstra, R. M.W., Sijmons, R. H., Boucher, K., Thomas, A., Goldgar, D. E., Spurdle, A. B. and Tavtigian, S. V. (2013), Calibration of Multiple In Silico Tools for Predicting Pathogenicity of Mismatch Repair Gene Missense Substitutions. Hum. Mutat., 34: 255–265. doi: 10.1002/humu.22214
Contract grant sponsors: NHMRC (ID 496616); Cancer Australia (1010859); NIH NCI (P30 CA042014).
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 SEP 2012 10:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2012
- NHMRC. Grant Number: 496616
- Cancer Australia. Grant Number: 1010859
- NIH NCI. Grant Number: P30 CA042014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!