Contributed equally to this work and should be considered as co-first authors.
Inverted Low-Copy Repeats and Genome Instability—A Genome-Wide Analysis
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 210–220, January 2013
How to Cite
Dittwald, P., Gambin, T., Gonzaga-Jauregui, C., Carvalho, C. M.B., Lupski, J. R., Stankiewicz, P. and Gambin, A. (2013), Inverted Low-Copy Repeats and Genome Instability—A Genome-Wide Analysis. Hum. Mutat., 34: 210–220. doi: 10.1002/humu.22217
Communicated by David N. Cooper
Contract grant sponsors: Polish National Science Center (2011/01/B/NZ2/00864 to A.G. and P.D.); EU through the European Social Fund (UDA-POKL.04.01.01–00-072/09–00 to P.D.); the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education (R13–0005-04/2008 to P.S.); and the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (R01 NS058529 to J.R.L.).
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 SEP 2012 09:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2012
- Polish National Science Center. Grant Number: 2011/01/B/NZ2/00864
- European Social Fund. Grant Number: UDA-POKL.04.01.01–00-072/09–00
- the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: R13–0005-04/2008
- the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: R01 NS058529
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.