These authors contributed equally to this study.
Molecular Analysis of the Rare In(Lu) Blood Type: Toward Decoding the Phenotypic Outcome of Haploinsufficiency for the Transcription Factor KLF1
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 221–228, January 2013
How to Cite
Helias, V., Saison, C., Peyrard, T., Vera, E., Prehu, C., Cartron, J.-P. and Arnaud, L. (2013), Molecular Analysis of the Rare In(Lu) Blood Type: Toward Decoding the Phenotypic Outcome of Haploinsufficiency for the Transcription Factor KLF1. Hum. Mutat., 34: 221–228. doi: 10.1002/humu.22218
Contract grant sponsors: National Institute of Blood Transfusion (INTS); National Institute for Health and Medical Research (INSERM); Paris Diderot University (Paris 7).
Communicated by Sergio Ottolenghi
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2012 03:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2012
- National Institute of Blood Transfusion (INTS)
- National Institute for Health and Medical Research (INSERM)
- Paris Diderot University (Paris 7)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!