Communicated by A. Jamie Cuticchia
Autozygosity Mapping with Exome Sequence Data
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 50–56, January 2013
How to Cite
Carr, I. M., Bhaskar, S., O’ Sullivan, J., Aldahmesh, M. A., Shamseldin, H. E., Markham, A. F., Bonthron, D. T., Black, G. and Alkuraya, F. S. (2013), Autozygosity Mapping with Exome Sequence Data. Hum. Mutat., 34: 50–56. doi: 10.1002/humu.22220
Contract grant sponsors: Sir Jules Thorn Charitable Trust (Grant 09/JTA); EPSRC (Grant FP/I000623/1); Cancer Research UK (Grant 600130); KACST (Grants 08MED497-20 and 09-MED941-20 to F.S.A.); DHFMR Collaborative Research Grant (to F.S.A.).
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2012 03:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- Sir Jules Thorn Charitable Trust. Grant Number: 09/JTA
- EPSRC. Grant Number: FP/I000623/1
- Cancer Research UK. Grant Number: 600130
- KACST. Grant Numbers: 08MED497-20, 09-MED941-20
- DHFMR Collaborative Research
- Manchester NIHR Biomedical Research Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!