Communicated by A. Jamie Cuticchia
Autozygosity Mapping with Exome Sequence Data
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 50–56, January 2013
How to Cite
Carr, I. M., Bhaskar, S., O’ Sullivan, J., Aldahmesh, M. A., Shamseldin, H. E., Markham, A. F., Bonthron, D. T., Black, G. and Alkuraya, F. S. (2013), Autozygosity Mapping with Exome Sequence Data. Hum. Mutat., 34: 50–56. doi: 10.1002/humu.22220
Contract grant sponsors: Sir Jules Thorn Charitable Trust (Grant 09/JTA); EPSRC (Grant FP/I000623/1); Cancer Research UK (Grant 600130); KACST (Grants 08MED497-20 and 09-MED941-20 to F.S.A.); DHFMR Collaborative Research Grant (to F.S.A.).
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2012 03:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- Sir Jules Thorn Charitable Trust. Grant Number: 09/JTA
- EPSRC. Grant Number: FP/I000623/1
- Cancer Research UK. Grant Number: 600130
- KACST. Grant Numbers: 08MED497-20, 09-MED941-20
- DHFMR Collaborative Research
- Manchester NIHR Biomedical Research Centre
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.