Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Whole Exome Sequencing Reveals Uncommon Mutations in the Recently Identified Fanconi Anemia Gene SLX4/FANCP
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 93–96, January 2013
How to Cite
Schuster, B., Knies, K., Stoepker, C., Velleuer, E., Friedl, R., Gottwald-Mühlhauser, B., de Winter, J. P. and Schindler, D. (2013), Whole Exome Sequencing Reveals Uncommon Mutations in the Recently Identified Fanconi Anemia Gene SLX4/FANCP. Hum. Mutat., 34: 93–96. doi: 10.1002/humu.22221
Contract grant sponsors: Schroeder-Kurth Fund at the University of Wuerzburg.
Communicated by Georgia Chenevix-Trench
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2012 04:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
- Schroeder-Kurth Fund at the University of Wuerzburg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!