These authors contributed equally to this work.
Identification of Novel Mutations Confirms PDE4D as a Major Gene Causing Acrodysostosis
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 97–102, January 2013
How to Cite
Lynch, D. C., Dyment, D. A., Huang, L., Nikkel, S. M., Lacombe, D., Campeau, P. M., Lee, B., Bacino, C. A., Michaud, J. L., Bernier, F. P., Consortium, F. C., Parboosingh, J. S. and Innes, A. M. (2013), Identification of Novel Mutations Confirms PDE4D as a Major Gene Causing Acrodysostosis. Hum. Mutat., 34: 97–102. doi: 10.1002/humu.22222
This article was published online on 9 November 2012. Subsequently, it was determined that the gene and protein symbols were set incorrectly, and the corrected version was published online on 11 February 2013.
Contract Grant sponsors: Government of Canada through Genome Canada, the Canadian Institutes of Health Research; Ontario Genomics Institute (OGI-049); Genome Quebec; Genome British Columbia; CIHR Institute of Genetics Clinical Investigatorship Award (to D.A.D.); CIHR Training program in Genetics, Child Development and Health (to D.C.L).
Communicated by Arnold Munnich
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2012 04:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
- Government of Canada through Genome Canada
- the Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Ontario Genomics Institute. Grant Number: OGI-049
- Genome Quebec; Genome British Columbia
- Institute of Genetics Clinical Investigatorship
Vol. 34, Issue 4, 667, Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Different mutations in PDE4D associated with developmental disorders with mirror phenotypes, Journal of Medical Genetics, 2014, 51, 1, 45, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Structural basis for the design of selective phosphodiesterase 4B inhibitors, Cellular Signalling, 2014, 26, 3, 657, , ,