These authors contributed equally to this work.
Identification of Novel Mutations Confirms PDE4D as a Major Gene Causing Acrodysostosis
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 97–102, January 2013
How to Cite
Lynch, D. C., Dyment, D. A., Huang, L., Nikkel, S. M., Lacombe, D., Campeau, P. M., Lee, B., Bacino, C. A., Michaud, J. L., Bernier, F. P., Consortium, F. C., Parboosingh, J. S. and Innes, A. M. (2013), Identification of Novel Mutations Confirms PDE4D as a Major Gene Causing Acrodysostosis. Hum. Mutat., 34: 97–102. doi: 10.1002/humu.22222
This article was published online on 9 November 2012. Subsequently, it was determined that the gene and protein symbols were set incorrectly, and the corrected version was published online on 11 February 2013.
Contract Grant sponsors: Government of Canada through Genome Canada, the Canadian Institutes of Health Research; Ontario Genomics Institute (OGI-049); Genome Quebec; Genome British Columbia; CIHR Institute of Genetics Clinical Investigatorship Award (to D.A.D.); CIHR Training program in Genetics, Child Development and Health (to D.C.L).
Communicated by Arnold Munnich
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2012 04:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
- Government of Canada through Genome Canada
- the Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Ontario Genomics Institute. Grant Number: OGI-049
- Genome Quebec; Genome British Columbia
- Institute of Genetics Clinical Investigatorship
Vol. 34, Issue 4, 667, Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.