Communicated by Mark H. Paalman
FLT4/VEGFR3 and Milroy Disease: Novel Mutations, a Review of Published Variants and Database Update
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 23–31, January 2013
How to Cite
Gordon, K., Spiden, S. L., Connell, F. C., Brice, G., Cottrell, S., Short, J., Taylor, R., Jeffery, S., Mortimer, P. S., Mansour, S. and Ostergaard, P. (2013), FLT4/VEGFR3 and Milroy Disease: Novel Mutations, a Review of Published Variants and Database Update. Hum. Mutat., 34: 23–31. doi: 10.1002/humu.22223
Contract grant sponsors: British Heart Foundation Clinical Research Training Fellowship (FS/11/40/28739 to K.G.); British Heart Foundation Project Grant (PG/10/58/28477 to P.O.).
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2012 04:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
- British Heart Foundation Clinical Research Training Fellowship. Grant Number: FS/11/40/28739
- British Heart Foundation Project Grant. Grant Number: PG/10/58/28477
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!