Joint first authorship.
Predicting the Functional, Molecular, and Phenotypic Consequences of Amino Acid Substitutions using Hidden Markov Models
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 57–65, January 2013
How to Cite
Shihab, H. A., Gough, J., Cooper, D. N., Stenson, P. D., Barker, G. L. A., Edwards, K. J., Day, I. N. M. and Gaunt, T. R. (2013), Predicting the Functional, Molecular, and Phenotypic Consequences of Amino Acid Substitutions using Hidden Markov Models. Hum. Mutat., 34: 57–65. doi: 10.1002/humu.22225
Communicated by Christophe Béroud
Contract grant sponsors: UK Medical Research Council (G1000427 to T.R.G. and I.N.M.D.); UK Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BB/G022771 to J.G.); BIOBASE GmbH (to D.N.C. and P.D.S.).
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2012 04:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2012
- UK Medical Research Council. Grant Number: G1000427
- UK Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council. Grant Number: BB/G022771
- BIOBASE GmbH
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|humu22225-sup-0001-S1.pdf||259K||Supplementary material S1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.