Communicated by Nancy Spinner
Identification and Biochemical Characterization of a Novel Mutation in DDX11 Causing Warsaw Breakage Syndrome
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 103–107, January 2013
How to Cite
Capo-Chichi, J.-M., Bharti, S. K., Sommers, J. A., Yammine, T., Chouery, E., Patry, L., Rouleau, G. A., Samuels, M. E., Hamdan, F. F., Michaud, J. L., Brosh Jr, R. M., Mégarbane, A. and Kibar, Z. (2013), Identification and Biochemical Characterization of a Novel Mutation in DDX11 Causing Warsaw Breakage Syndrome. Hum. Mutat., 34: 103–107. doi: 10.1002/humu.22226
Contract grant sponsors: March of Dimes (grant no. 12-FY10-236 to Z.K., M.S., and J.L.M.); Lebanese CNRS (A.M.); Intramural Research program of the NIH, National Institute on Aging (to R.B. Jr).
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2012 04:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2012
- March of Dimes. Grant Number: 12-FY10-236
- Lebanese CNRS
- Intramural Research program of the NIH
- National Institute on Aging
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!