Contract grant sponsors: Hammersmith Hospitals Trustees’ Research Committee (60312); Cancer Treatment and Research Trust (p11407).
Mutations in NLRP7 and KHDC3L Confer a Complete Hydatidiform Mole Phenotype on Digynic Triploid Conceptions
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 301–308, February 2013
How to Cite
Fallahian, M., Sebire, N. J., Savage, P. M., Seckl, M. J. and Fisher, R. A. (2013), Mutations in NLRP7 and KHDC3L Confer a Complete Hydatidiform Mole Phenotype on Digynic Triploid Conceptions. Hum. Mutat., 34: 301–308. doi: 10.1002/humu.22228
Communicated by Graham R. Taylor
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2012 01:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
- Hammersmith Hospitals Trustees’ Research Committee. Grant Number: 60312
- Cancer Treatment and Research Trust. Grant Number: p11407
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|humu22228-sup-0001-FigureS1.pdf||37K||Supplementary material FigureS1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.