Contract grant sponsors: Midwest Eye Banks and Research to Prevent Blindness [to J.S.W.]; National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health (HHSN261200800001E); National Cancer Institute Intramural Research Program (to M.L.N., B.N.K., and M.D.]
The UBIAD1 Prenyltransferase Links Menaquione-4 Synthesis to Cholesterol Metabolic Enzymes
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
Published 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. *This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain of the United States of America.
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 317–329, February 2013
How to Cite
Nickerson, M. L., Bosley, A. D., Weiss, J. S., Kostiha, B. N., Hirota, Y., Brandt, W., Esposito, D., Kinoshita, S., Wessjohann, L., Morham, S. G., Andresson, T., Kruth, H. S., Okano, T. and Dean, M. (2013), The UBIAD1 Prenyltransferase Links Menaquione-4 Synthesis to Cholesterol Metabolic Enzymes. Hum. Mutat., 34: 317–329. doi: 10.1002/humu.22230
Communicated by Peter Oefner
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 NOV 2012 08:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2012
- Midwest Eye Banks and Research to Prevent Blindness
- National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HHSN261200800001E
- National Cancer Institute Intramural Research Program
Vol. 34, Issue 7, 1046, Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!