Contract grant sponsors: Midwest Eye Banks and Research to Prevent Blindness [to J.S.W.]; National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health (HHSN261200800001E); National Cancer Institute Intramural Research Program (to M.L.N., B.N.K., and M.D.]
The UBIAD1 Prenyltransferase Links Menaquione-4 Synthesis to Cholesterol Metabolic Enzymes
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
Published 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. *This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain of the United States of America.
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 317–329, February 2013
How to Cite
Nickerson, M. L., Bosley, A. D., Weiss, J. S., Kostiha, B. N., Hirota, Y., Brandt, W., Esposito, D., Kinoshita, S., Wessjohann, L., Morham, S. G., Andresson, T., Kruth, H. S., Okano, T. and Dean, M. (2013), The UBIAD1 Prenyltransferase Links Menaquione-4 Synthesis to Cholesterol Metabolic Enzymes. Hum. Mutat., 34: 317–329. doi: 10.1002/humu.22230
Communicated by Peter Oefner
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 NOV 2012 08:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2012
- Midwest Eye Banks and Research to Prevent Blindness
- National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HHSN261200800001E
- National Cancer Institute Intramural Research Program
Vol. 34, Issue 7, 1046, Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.