These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Destabilization and Mislocalization of POU3F4 by C-Terminal Frameshift Truncation and Extension Mutation
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 309–316, February 2013
How to Cite
Choi, B. Y., Kim, D.-H., Chung, T., Chang, M., Kim, E.-H., Kim, A. R., Seok, J., Chang, S. O., Bok, J., Kim, D., Oh, S.-H. and Park, W.-Y. (2013), Destabilization and Mislocalization of POU3F4 by C-Terminal Frameshift Truncation and Extension Mutation. Hum. Mutat., 34: 309–316. doi: 10.1002/humu.22232
Communicated by Nobuyoshi Shimizu
Contract grant sponsors: Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs, Republic of Korea (Nos. A080588 and A111377); Seoul National University Bundang Hospital (research fund 03–2012-011 to B.-Y.C.).
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2012 01:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project
- Ministry for Health
- Welfare and Family Affairs
- Republic of Korea. Grant Numbers: A080588, A111377
- Seoul National University Bundang Hospital. Grant Number: 03–2012-011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!