Communicated by David Rosenblatt
Functional Analysis of Missense Mutations of OAT, Causing Gyrate Atrophy of Choroid and Retina
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 229–236, January 2013
How to Cite
Doimo, M., Desbats, M. A., Baldoin, M. C., Lenzini, E., Basso, G., Murphy, E., Graziano, C., Seri, M., Burlina, A., Sartori, G., Trevisson, E. and Salviati, L. (2013), Functional Analysis of Missense Mutations of OAT, Causing Gyrate Atrophy of Choroid and Retina. Hum. Mutat., 34: 229–236. doi: 10.1002/humu.22233
Contract grant sponsors: Fondazione CARIPARO and Telethon Italy (GGP09207); University of Padova (2010-CPDA102953).
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2012 01:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
- Fondazione CARIPARO and Telethon Italy. Grant Number: GGP09207
- University of Padova. Grant Number: 2010-CPDA102953