Communicated by David Rosenblatt
Functional Analysis of Missense Mutations of OAT, Causing Gyrate Atrophy of Choroid and Retina
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 229–236, January 2013
How to Cite
Doimo, M., Desbats, M. A., Baldoin, M. C., Lenzini, E., Basso, G., Murphy, E., Graziano, C., Seri, M., Burlina, A., Sartori, G., Trevisson, E. and Salviati, L. (2013), Functional Analysis of Missense Mutations of OAT, Causing Gyrate Atrophy of Choroid and Retina. Hum. Mutat., 34: 229–236. doi: 10.1002/humu.22233
Contract grant sponsors: Fondazione CARIPARO and Telethon Italy (GGP09207); University of Padova (2010-CPDA102953).
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2012 01:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
- Fondazione CARIPARO and Telethon Italy. Grant Number: GGP09207
- University of Padova. Grant Number: 2010-CPDA102953
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!