Communicated by Mario Tosi
Alternative Splicing of In-Frame Exon Associated with Premature Termination Codons: Implications for Readthrough Therapies
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 287–291, February 2013
How to Cite
Hinzpeter, A., Aissat, A., de Becdelièvre, A., Bieth, E., Sondo, E., Martin, N., Costes, B., Costa, C., Goossens, M., Galietta, L. J.V., Girodon, E. and Fanen, P. (2013), Alternative Splicing of In-Frame Exon Associated with Premature Termination Codons: Implications for Readthrough Therapies. Hum. Mutat., 34: 287–291. doi: 10.1002/humu.22236
Contract grant sponsors: Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale (INSERM); «Vaincre la Mucoviscidose».
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2012 03:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
- Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale (INSERM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!