These authors contributed equally to this work.
Genome-Wide Analysis of Human SNPs at Long Intergenic Noncoding RNAs
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 338–344, February 2013
How to Cite
Chen, G., Qiu, C., Zhang, Q., Liu, B. and Cui, Q. (2013), Genome-Wide Analysis of Human SNPs at Long Intergenic Noncoding RNAs. Hum. Mutat., 34: 338–344. doi: 10.1002/humu.22239
Communicated by Michael Dean
Contract grant sponsors: National Basic Research program of China (2012CB517500); Natural Science Foundation of China (31000585, 81000582).
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2012 04:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- National Basic Research program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB517500
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31000585, 81000582
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!