These authors contributed equally to this work.
Genome-Wide Analysis of Human SNPs at Long Intergenic Noncoding RNAs
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 338–344, February 2013
How to Cite
Chen, G., Qiu, C., Zhang, Q., Liu, B. and Cui, Q. (2013), Genome-Wide Analysis of Human SNPs at Long Intergenic Noncoding RNAs. Hum. Mutat., 34: 338–344. doi: 10.1002/humu.22239
Communicated by Michael Dean
Contract grant sponsors: National Basic Research program of China (2012CB517500); Natural Science Foundation of China (31000585, 81000582).
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2012 04:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- National Basic Research program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB517500
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31000585, 81000582
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.