These authors contributed equally to this work.
Mechanisms of Formation of Structural Variation in a Fully Sequenced Human Genome
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 345–354, February 2013
How to Cite
Pang, A. W. C., Migita, O., MacDonald, J. R., Feuk, L. and Scherer, S. W. (2013), Mechanisms of Formation of Structural Variation in a Fully Sequenced Human Genome. Hum. Mutat., 34: 345–354. doi: 10.1002/humu.22240
Communicated by Peter K. Rogan
Contract grant sponsors: The University of Toronto McLaughlin Centre, Genome Canada and the Ontario Genomics Institute; the Canadian Institutes for Health Research (CIHR); The Canadian Institute for Advanced Research; The Canada Foundation for Innovation; The Government of Ontario; The Hospital for Sick Children Foundation.
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2012 01:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- The University of Toronto McLaughlin Centre
- Genome Canada and the Ontario Genomics Institute
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research (CIHR)
- Canadian Institute for Advanced Research
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- Government of Ontario
- Hospital for Sick Children Foundation
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.