These authors contributed equally to the study.
Kohlschütter–Tönz Syndrome: Mutations in ROGDI and Evidence of Genetic Heterogeneity
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 296–300, February 2013
How to Cite
Tucci, A., Kara, E., Schossig, A., Wolf, N. I., Plagnol, V., Fawcett, K., Paisán-Ruiz, C., Moore, M., Hernandez, D., Musumeci, S., Tennison, M., Hennekam, R., Palmeri, S., Malandrini, A., Raskin, S., Donnai, D., Hennig, C., Tzschach, A., Hordijk, R., Bast, T., Wimmer, K., Lo, C.-N., Shorvon, S., Mefford, H., Eichler, E. E., Hall, R., Hayes, I., Hardy, J., Singleton, A., Zschocke, J. and Houlden, H. (2013), Kohlschütter–Tönz Syndrome: Mutations in ROGDI and Evidence of Genetic Heterogeneity. Hum. Mutat., 34: 296–300. doi: 10.1002/humu.22241
Communicated by Lars Bertman
Contract grant sponsor: Intramural Research Program of the National Institute on Aging, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services (Z01 AG 000958–08).
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2012 01:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institute on Aging
- National Institutes of Health
- Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Number: Z01 AG 000958–08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!