These authors contributed equally to the study.
Kohlschütter–Tönz Syndrome: Mutations in ROGDI and Evidence of Genetic Heterogeneity
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 296–300, February 2013
How to Cite
Tucci, A., Kara, E., Schossig, A., Wolf, N. I., Plagnol, V., Fawcett, K., Paisán-Ruiz, C., Moore, M., Hernandez, D., Musumeci, S., Tennison, M., Hennekam, R., Palmeri, S., Malandrini, A., Raskin, S., Donnai, D., Hennig, C., Tzschach, A., Hordijk, R., Bast, T., Wimmer, K., Lo, C.-N., Shorvon, S., Mefford, H., Eichler, E. E., Hall, R., Hayes, I., Hardy, J., Singleton, A., Zschocke, J. and Houlden, H. (2013), Kohlschütter–Tönz Syndrome: Mutations in ROGDI and Evidence of Genetic Heterogeneity. Hum. Mutat., 34: 296–300. doi: 10.1002/humu.22241
Communicated by Lars Bertman
Contract grant sponsor: Intramural Research Program of the National Institute on Aging, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services (Z01 AG 000958–08).
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2012 01:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institute on Aging
- National Institutes of Health
- Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Number: Z01 AG 000958–08
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.