Communicated by Jan Kraus
A Novel Regulatory Defect in the Branched-Chain α-Keto Acid Dehydrogenase Complex Due to a Mutation in the PPM1K Gene Causes a Mild Variant Phenotype of Maple Syrup Urine Disease
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 355–362, February 2013
How to Cite
Oyarzabal, A., Martínez-Pardo, M., Merinero, B., Navarrete, R., Desviat, L. R., Ugarte, M. and Rodríguez-Pombo, P. (2013), A Novel Regulatory Defect in the Branched-Chain α-Keto Acid Dehydrogenase Complex Due to a Mutation in the PPM1K Gene Causes a Mild Variant Phenotype of Maple Syrup Urine Disease. Hum. Mutat., 34: 355–362. doi: 10.1002/humu.22242
Contract grant sponsors: Fundación Ramón Areces (XVI Concurso Nacional Investigación Científica y Técnica); Spanish Ministerio de Sanidad y Consumo, (PI080131) and Ciencia y Tecnología (SAF2010–17272).
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2012 01:42PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- Fundación Ramón Areces (XVI Concurso Nacional Investigación Científica y Técnica); Spanish Ministerio de Sanidad y Consumo. Grant Number: PI080131
- Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Number: SAF2010–17272
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!