Communicated by Bruce Gottlieb
Functional Characterization of Novel Mutations Affecting Survivin (BIRC5)-Mediated Therapy Resistance in Head and Neck Cancer Patients
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 395–404, February 2013
How to Cite
Knauer, S. K., Unruhe, B., Karczewski, S., Hecht, R., Fetz, V., Bier, C., Friedl, S., Wollenberg, B., Pries, R., Habtemichael, N., Heinrich, U.-R. and Stauber, R. H. (2013), Functional Characterization of Novel Mutations Affecting Survivin (BIRC5)-Mediated Therapy Resistance in Head and Neck Cancer Patients. Hum. Mutat., 34: 395–404. doi: 10.1002/humu.22249
Contract grant sponsors: MAIFOR; German Research Foundation FKZ KN 973/1-1; Stiftung Tumorforschung Kopf-Hals; Carl-Zeiss foundation 3ChemBioMed2 priority program.
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 NOV 2012 12:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2012
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: FKZ KN 973/1-1;
- Stiftung Tumorforschung Kopf-Hals
- Carl-Zeiss foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!