Communicated by David E. Goldgar
Analysis of BRCA1 Variants in Double-Strand Break Repair by Homologous Recombination and Single-Strand Annealing
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 439–445, March 2013
How to Cite
Towler, W. I., Zhang, J., Ransburgh, D. J. R., Toland, A. E., Ishioka, C., Chiba, N. and Parvin, J. D. (2013), Analysis of BRCA1 Variants in Double-Strand Break Repair by Homologous Recombination and Single-Strand Annealing. Hum. Mutat., 34: 439–445. doi: 10.1002/humu.22251
Contract grant sponsors: National Institutes of Health (R01 CA141090); The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 NOV 2012 12:30PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 CA141090
- Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!