Both authors contributed equally to the manuscript.
Exome Sequencing Identifies A Branch Point Variant in Aarskog–Scott Syndrome
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 430–434, March 2013
How to Cite
Aten, E., Sun, Y., Almomani, R., Santen, G. W.E., Messemaker, T., Maas, S. M., Breuning, M. H. and den Dunnen, J. T. (2013), Exome Sequencing Identifies A Branch Point Variant in Aarskog–Scott Syndrome. Hum. Mutat., 34: 430–434. doi: 10.1002/humu.22252
Communicated by Mario Tosi
EC's 7th Framework Programme (223026, NMD-chip; 223143, TechGene; and 200754, GEN2PHEN).
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2012 02:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2012
- EC's 7th Framework Programme. Grant Numbers: 223026, 223143, 200754, GEN2PHEN
- China Scholarship Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!