These authors contributed equally to this work.
Drastic Effect of Germline TP53 Missense Mutations in Li–Fraumeni Patients
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 453–461, March 2013
How to Cite
Zerdoumi, Y., Aury-Landas, J., Bonaïti-Pellié, C., Derambure, C., Sesboüé, R., Renaux-Petel, M., Frebourg, T., Bougeard, G. and Flaman, J.-M. (2013), Drastic Effect of Germline TP53 Missense Mutations in Li–Fraumeni Patients. Hum. Mutat., 34: 453–461. doi: 10.1002/humu.22254
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Communicated by Dominique Stoppa-Lyonnet
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2012 02:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
- INCa, the French National Cancer Institute
This article has been cited by:
- 1Clinicopathologic Characteristics of Brain Tumors are Associated with the Presence and Patterns of TP53 Mutations: Evidence from the IARC TP53 Database, NeuroMolecular Medicine, 2014, 16, 2, 431,
- You have free access to this content2
- 3Mutant p53 in Cancer: New Functions and Therapeutic Opportunities, Cancer Cell, 2014, 25, 3, 304, ,
- 4The MDM2 285G–309G haplotype is associated with an earlier age of tumour onset in patients with Li-Fraumeni syndrome, Familial Cancer, 2014, 13, 1, 127, , , , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content5