These authors contributed equally to this work.
Mitochondrial Complex III Deficiency Caused by a Homozygous UQCRC2 Mutation Presenting with Neonatal-Onset Recurrent Metabolic Decompensation
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 446–452, March 2013
How to Cite
Miyake, N., Yano, S., Sakai, C., Hatakeyama, H., Matsushima, Y., Shiina, M., Watanabe, Y., Bartley, J., Abdenur, J. E., Wang, R. Y., Chang, R., Tsurusaki, Y., Doi, H., Nakashima, M., Saitsu, H., Ogata, K., Goto, Y.-i. and Matsumoto, N. (2013), Mitochondrial Complex III Deficiency Caused by a Homozygous UQCRC2 Mutation Presenting with Neonatal-Onset Recurrent Metabolic Decompensation. Hum. Mutat., 34: 446–452. doi: 10.1002/humu.22257
Communicated by Daniel Nebert
Contract grant sponsors: Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare; the Japan Science and Technology Agency; the Strategic Research Program for Brain Sciences; Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan; the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science; 2011 Strategic Research Promotion of Yokohama City University; the Japan Epilepsy Research Foundation; and the Takeda Science Foundation.
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 DEC 2012 09:50PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
- Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare
- Japan Science and Technology Agency
- Strategic Research Program for Brain Sciences
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Japan Epilepsy Research Foundation
- Takeda Science Foundation
- Advanced Medical Research Center
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.