Communicated by Peter H. Byers
Molecular Basis of Two-Exon Skipping (Exons 12 and 13) by c.1248+5g>a in OXCT1 Gene: Study on Intermediates of OXCT1 Transcripts in Fibroblasts
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 473–480, March 2013
How to Cite
Hori, T., Fukao, T., Murase, K., Sakaguchi, N., Harding, C. O. and Kondo, N. (2013), Molecular Basis of Two-Exon Skipping (Exons 12 and 13) by c.1248+5g>a in OXCT1 Gene: Study on Intermediates of OXCT1 Transcripts in Fibroblasts. Hum. Mutat., 34: 473–480. doi: 10.1002/humu.22258
Contract grant sponsors: Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan; Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 DEC 2012 12:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!