These authors contributed equally to this work.
Mutations in CCDC39 and CCDC40 are the Major Cause of Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia with Axonemal Disorganization and Absent Inner Dynein Arms
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 462–472, March 2013
How to Cite
Antony, D., Becker-Heck, A., Zariwala, M. A., Schmidts, M., Onoufriadis, A., Forouhan, M., Wilson, R., Taylor-Cox, T., Dewar, A., Jackson, C., Goggin, P., Loges, N. T., Olbrich, H., Jaspers, M., Jorissen, M., Leigh, M. W., Wolf, W. E., Daniels, M. L. A., Noone, P. G., Ferkol, T. W., Sagel, S. D., Rosenfeld, M., Rutman, A., Dixit, A., O'Callaghan, C., Lucas, J. S., Hogg, C., Scambler, P. J., Emes, R. D., UK10K, Chung, E. M.K., Shoemark, A., Knowles, M. R., Omran, H. and Mitchison, H. M. (2013), Mutations in CCDC39 and CCDC40 are the Major Cause of Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia with Axonemal Disorganization and Absent Inner Dynein Arms. Hum. Mutat., 34: 462–472. doi: 10.1002/humu.22261
Communicated by Ravi Savarirayan
Contract grant sponsors: Wellcome Trust (WT091310); National Institute of Health (5 U54 HL096458–06, 5 R01HL071798); National Center of Research Resources (ULI TR000083, 5 U54 HL096458–06, UL1 TR000154); Kindness for Kids Foundation; European Community (SYS-CILIA); Schröder-Stiftung; Action Medical Research and Newlife Foundation; The Henry Smith Charity.
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 DEC 2012 10:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: WT091310
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: 5 U54 HL096458–06, 5 R01HL071798
- National Center of Research Resources. Grant Numbers: ULI TR000083, 5 U54 HL096458–06, UL1 TR000154
- Kindness for Kids Foundation; European Community. Grant Number: SYS-CILIA
- Action Medical Research and Newlife Foundation
- Henry Smith Charity
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!