The authors wish it to be known that, in their opinion, the first two authors should be regarded as joint First Authors.
RP1L1 Variants are Associated with a Spectrum of Inherited Retinal Diseases Including Retinitis Pigmentosa and Occult Macular Dystrophy
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 506–514, March 2013
How to Cite
Davidson, A. E., Sergouniotis, P. I., Mackay, D. S., Wright, G. A., Waseem, N. H., Michaelides, M., Holder, G. E., Robson, A. G., Moore, A. T., Plagnol, V. and Webster, A. R. (2013), RP1L1 Variants are Associated with a Spectrum of Inherited Retinal Diseases Including Retinitis Pigmentosa and Occult Macular Dystrophy. Hum. Mutat., 34: 506–514. doi: 10.1002/humu.22264
Communicated by Daniel F. Schorderet
Contract grant sponsors: RP Fighting Blindness (formerly British Retinitis Pigmentosa Society); Moorfields Eye Hospital Special Trustees; Fight for Sight (Mercer Fund); National Institute for Health Research UK (Moorfields Eye Hospital and Institute of Ophthalmology Biomedical Research Centre, London, UK); the Foundation Fighting Blindness (USA); UK Medical Research Council (G1001158); Macular Disease Society UK.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 DEC 2012 06:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
- RP Fighting Blindness (formerly British Retinitis Pigmentosa Society)
- Moorfields Eye Hospital Special Trustees
- Fight for Sight (Mercer Fund)
- National Institute for Health Research UK (Moorfields Eye Hospital and Institute of Ophthalmology Biomedical Research Centre, London, UK)
- the Foundation Fighting Blindness (USA)
- UK Medical Research Council. Grant Number: G1001158
- Macular Disease Society UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!