Communicated by Daniel W. Nebert
Pseudohypoparathyroidism Type Ia and Pseudo-Pseudohypoparathyroidism: The Growing Spectrum of GNAS Inactivating Mutations
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 411–416, March 2013
How to Cite
Elli, F. M., deSanctis, L., Ceoloni, B., Barbieri, A. M., Bordogna, P., Beck-Peccoz, P., Spada, A. and Mantovani, G. (2013), Pseudohypoparathyroidism Type Ia and Pseudo-Pseudohypoparathyroidism: The Growing Spectrum of GNAS Inactivating Mutations. Hum. Mutat., 34: 411–416. doi: 10.1002/humu.22265
Contract grant sponsor: Italian Ministry of Health (GR-2009-1608394).
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 DEC 2012 06:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2012
- Italian Ministry of Health. Grant Number: GR-2009-1608394
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!