Communicated by Daniel W. Nebert
Pseudohypoparathyroidism Type Ia and Pseudo-Pseudohypoparathyroidism: The Growing Spectrum of GNAS Inactivating Mutations
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 411–416, March 2013
How to Cite
Elli, F. M., deSanctis, L., Ceoloni, B., Barbieri, A. M., Bordogna, P., Beck-Peccoz, P., Spada, A. and Mantovani, G. (2013), Pseudohypoparathyroidism Type Ia and Pseudo-Pseudohypoparathyroidism: The Growing Spectrum of GNAS Inactivating Mutations. Hum. Mutat., 34: 411–416. doi: 10.1002/humu.22265
Contract grant sponsor: Italian Ministry of Health (GR-2009-1608394).
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 DEC 2012 06:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2012
- Italian Ministry of Health. Grant Number: GR-2009-1608394
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.