These authors contributed equally to this work.
A Genome-Wide Assessment of Variability in Human Serum Metabolism
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 515–524, March 2013
How to Cite
Hong, M.-G., Karlsson, R., Magnusson, P. K. E., Lewis, M. R., Isaacs, W., Zheng, L. S., Xu, J., Grönberg, H., Ingelsson, E., Pawitan, Y., Broeckling, C., Prenni, J. E., Wiklund, F. and Prince, J. A. (2013), A Genome-Wide Assessment of Variability in Human Serum Metabolism. Hum. Mutat., 34: 515–524. doi: 10.1002/humu.22267
Communicated by Stephen J. Chanock
Contract grant sponsors: U.S. Army (W81XWH-10–1-0323); the Swedish Medical Research Council (2007/2722).
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 DEC 2012 12:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- U.S. Army. Grant Number: W81XWH-10–1-0323
- Swedish Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 2007/2722
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!