These authors contributed equally to this work.
A Genome-Wide Assessment of Variability in Human Serum Metabolism
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 515–524, March 2013
How to Cite
Hong, M.-G., Karlsson, R., Magnusson, P. K. E., Lewis, M. R., Isaacs, W., Zheng, L. S., Xu, J., Grönberg, H., Ingelsson, E., Pawitan, Y., Broeckling, C., Prenni, J. E., Wiklund, F. and Prince, J. A. (2013), A Genome-Wide Assessment of Variability in Human Serum Metabolism. Hum. Mutat., 34: 515–524. doi: 10.1002/humu.22267
Communicated by Stephen J. Chanock
Contract grant sponsors: U.S. Army (W81XWH-10–1-0323); the Swedish Medical Research Council (2007/2722).
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 DEC 2012 12:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- U.S. Army. Grant Number: W81XWH-10–1-0323
- Swedish Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 2007/2722
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.