Contract grant sponsors: NIDCD (DC02842, DC012049, T32 DC00040, F30 DC011674); NHMRC Postdoctoral Training Fellowship (546493).
AudioGene: Predicting Hearing Loss Genotypes from Phenotypes to Guide Genetic Screening
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 539–545, April 2013
How to Cite
Taylor, K. R., DeLuca, A. P., Shearer, A. E., Hildebrand, M. S., Black-Ziegelbein, E. A., Anand, V. N., Sloan, C. M., Eppsteiner, R. W., Scheetz, T. E., Huygen, P. L. M., Smith, R. J. H., Braun, T. A. and Casavant, T. L. (2013), AudioGene: Predicting Hearing Loss Genotypes from Phenotypes to Guide Genetic Screening. Hum. Mutat., 34: 539–545. doi: 10.1002/humu.22268
Communicated by: Rachel Karchin
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 DEC 2012 12:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- NIDCD. Grant Numbers: DC02842, DC012049, T32 DC00040, F30 DC011674
- NHMRC Postdoctoral Training Fellowship. Grant Number: 546493
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!