Contract grant sponsors: NIDCD (DC02842, DC012049, T32 DC00040, F30 DC011674); NHMRC Postdoctoral Training Fellowship (546493).
AudioGene: Predicting Hearing Loss Genotypes from Phenotypes to Guide Genetic Screening
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 539–545, April 2013
How to Cite
Taylor, K. R., DeLuca, A. P., Shearer, A. E., Hildebrand, M. S., Black-Ziegelbein, E. A., Anand, V. N., Sloan, C. M., Eppsteiner, R. W., Scheetz, T. E., Huygen, P. L. M., Smith, R. J. H., Braun, T. A. and Casavant, T. L. (2013), AudioGene: Predicting Hearing Loss Genotypes from Phenotypes to Guide Genetic Screening. Hum. Mutat., 34: 539–545. doi: 10.1002/humu.22268
Communicated by: Rachel Karchin
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 DEC 2012 12:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- NIDCD. Grant Numbers: DC02842, DC012049, T32 DC00040, F30 DC011674
- NHMRC Postdoctoral Training Fellowship. Grant Number: 546493
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|humu22268-sup-0001-FigureS1.pdf||1801K||Supplementary Information Figure|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.