These authors equally contributed to this work.
A Homozygous Frameshift Mutation in the HOXC13 Gene Underlies Pure Hair and Nail Ectodermal Dysplasia in a Syrian Family
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 578–581, April 2013
How to Cite
Farooq, M., Kurban, M., Fujimoto, A., Fujikawa, H., Abbas, O., Nemer, G., Saliba, J., Sleiman, R., Tofaili, M., Kibbi, A.-G., Ito, M. and Shimomura, Y. (2013), A Homozygous Frameshift Mutation in the HOXC13 Gene Underlies Pure Hair and Nail Ectodermal Dysplasia in a Syrian Family. Hum. Mutat., 34: 578–581. doi: 10.1002/humu.22271
Communicated by Sergio Ottolenghi
Contract grant sponsors: Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan; American University of Beirut, Lebanon (DER.MK.01).
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JAN 2013 07:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
- American University of Beirut, Lebanon. Grant Number: (DER.MK.01)
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.