Communicated by Ulf Landegren
Nonoptical Massive Parallel DNA Sequencing of BRCA1 and BRCA2 Genes in a Diagnostic Setting
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 629–635, April 2013
How to Cite
Costa, J. L., Sousa, S., Justino, A., Kay, T., Fernandes, S., Cirnes, L., Schmitt, F. and Machado, J. C. (2013), Nonoptical Massive Parallel DNA Sequencing of BRCA1 and BRCA2 Genes in a Diagnostic Setting. Hum. Mutat., 34: 629–635. doi: 10.1002/humu.22272
Contract grant sponsors: The study was funded by the research grants “Anti-EGFR Effective” and “PPS5 Consórcio Do IT” from the funding agency “ADI–Agencia de Inovação.” IPATIMUP is an Associate Laboratory of the Portuguese Ministry of Education and Science and is partially supported by FCT, the Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology.
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JAN 2013 07:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
- “ADI–Agencia de Inovação.” IPATIMUP is an Associate Laboratory of the Portuguese Ministry of Education and Science
- FCT, the Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!