These authors contributed equally to this work.
RNAsnp: Efficient Detection of Local RNA Secondary Structure Changes Induced by SNPs
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 546–556, April 2013
How to Cite
Sabarinathan, R., Tafer, H., Seemann, S. E., Hofacker, I. L., Stadler, P. F. and Gorodkin, J. (2013), RNAsnp: Efficient Detection of Local RNA Secondary Structure Changes Induced by SNPs. Hum. Mutat., 34: 546–556. doi: 10.1002/humu.22273
Contract grant sponsors: Danish Center for Scientific Computing (DCSC, DeiC); European Community Seventh Framework Programme project QUANTOMICS (222664); German BMBF project ICGC MMML-Seq (01KU1002J); Danish Council for Strategic Research (Programme Commission on Strategic Growth Technologies); Danish Council for Independent Research (Technology and Production Sciences).
Communicated by Rachel Karchin
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JAN 2013 07:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
- Danish Center for Scientific Computing
- European Community Seventh Framework Programme project QUANTOMICS. Grant Number: 222664
- German BMBF project ICGC MMML-Seq. Grant Number: 01KU1002J
- Danish Council for Strategic Research
- Danish Council for Independent Research
- computational infrastructure of this project
Vol. 34, Issue 6, 925, Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.