Communicated by Raymond Dalgleish
A Deletion Mutation in TMEM38B Associated with Autosomal Recessive Osteogenesis Imperfecta
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 582–586, April 2013
How to Cite
Volodarsky, M., Markus, B., Cohen, I., Staretz-Chacham, O., Flusser, H., Landau, D., Shelef, I., Langer, Y. and Birk, O. S. (2013), A Deletion Mutation in TMEM38B Associated with Autosomal Recessive Osteogenesis Imperfecta. Hum. Mutat., 34: 582–586. doi: 10.1002/humu.22274
Contract grant sponsors: Israel Science Foundation (ISF grant 1689/12); the Kahn Foundation.
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JAN 2013 10:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1689/12
- The Kahn Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!