Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Prediction of Mutant mRNA Splice Isoforms by Information Theory-Based Exon Definition
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 557–565, April 2013
How to Cite
Mucaki, E. J., Shirley, B. C. and Rogan, P. K. (2013), Prediction of Mutant mRNA Splice Isoforms by Information Theory-Based Exon Definition. Hum. Mutat., 34: 557–565. doi: 10.1002/humu.22277
Contract grant sponsors: Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (371758-2009); Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation; Canada Foundation For Innovation; Canada Research Chairs; Compute Canada; Western University; and Cytognomix Inc.
Communicated by Michael Dean
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2013 08:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 371758-2009
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation
- Canada Foundation For Innovation
- Canada Research Chairs
- Compute Canada
- Western University
- Cytognomix Inc