Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Prediction of Mutant mRNA Splice Isoforms by Information Theory-Based Exon Definition
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 557–565, April 2013
How to Cite
Mucaki, E. J., Shirley, B. C. and Rogan, P. K. (2013), Prediction of Mutant mRNA Splice Isoforms by Information Theory-Based Exon Definition. Hum. Mutat., 34: 557–565. doi: 10.1002/humu.22277
Contract grant sponsors: Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (371758-2009); Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation; Canada Foundation For Innovation; Canada Research Chairs; Compute Canada; Western University; and Cytognomix Inc.
Communicated by Michael Dean
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2013 08:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 371758-2009
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation
- Canada Foundation For Innovation
- Canada Research Chairs
- Compute Canada
- Western University
- Cytognomix Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!