Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Mutations in the Genes Encoding the Transcription Factors Hepatocyte Nuclear Factor 1 Alpha and 4 Alpha in Maturity-Onset Diabetes of the Young and Hyperinsulinemic Hypoglycemia
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 669–685, May 2013
How to Cite
Colclough, K., Bellanne-Chantelot, C., Saint-Martin, C., Flanagan, S. E. and Ellard, S. (2013), Mutations in the Genes Encoding the Transcription Factors Hepatocyte Nuclear Factor 1 Alpha and 4 Alpha in Maturity-Onset Diabetes of the Young and Hyperinsulinemic Hypoglycemia. Hum. Mutat., 34: 669–685. doi: 10.1002/humu.22279
Communicated by Jurgen Horst
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2013 09:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!